Friday 30 October 2009

technology performance teenagers and angles

The name is Bare conductive. The product looks like ink and can be safely applied to the body to create both a line and potentially a way to interface with technology directly. Paint it on touch a bulb and it lights up.

a day with the illusion of sunshine and I am pondering five years in Japan. Why five years? Multiple answers are possible. I like green tea and cherry blossoms. I was in love. I found God. I had steady work and the chance of inspiration, the time to act on it. Its safe here. All of which are true but it seems like its all about the angle.

Working on brain chemistry poems. I was never enamoured with biology, too much winking about the take apart body and pervy science teacher, shame he was probably a nice man. teenagers can be so predictable... again maybe it depends on the angle. Motivate them and perhaps they become the next Melvyn Bragg. Here is a great charity encouraging writers in schools.First Story

No comments: